Ordering and Delivering Digital Goods and Services
– Orders are processed after payment has been received. Information regarding the status of your order shall be sent to the email address provided during registration. The digital content of your order shall be sent to you by email as soon as the payment confirmation has been received.
– The processing lead-time of your order depends on the payment option you have chosen. Usually it does not exceed 12 hours for online payments. All Orders shall be completed within 24 hours once the payment is received.
– We always deliver only genuine digital product (codes). The code once activated, it’s your responsibility to take care of your account. If by any chance your account is hacked or stolen, or you lose control over it, we won’t be able to restore, refund or replace it.
– We also reserve the right to impose additional control of transactions which we consider to be suspicious.
– We reserve the right to extend the processing time of an order in the event of external factors beyond our control (e.g. crashes/breakdowns relating to the server, Internet, electricity supply, supplier service, agent handling payment, banks etc.).
– In the event of incomplete payment, we shall process the order only after the balance amount is received.
– All payments are one time only. We have no recurring payments in all kind of payment methods.
– Given the nature of the service, in case of an order which has already been processed, it is not possible to offer a refund or to cancel an extension.
– If a purchase is cancelled and the order has not already been processed, the customer will be charged for any transaction or refund fee only. Given our quick processing of orders, we advise you to make your request for cancellation as quickly as possible. Otherwise we cannot guarantee that your request will be taken into consideration. Refund will be completed within 7 working days. However, activated codes or keys could not be refunded.
Third party content
– Euro Code Shop may provide third-party content on the service or the site and also may provide links to websites and content of third-parties (collectively referred to as the “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. We doe not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and Euro Code Shop makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding Third Party Content including, but not limited to, its accuracy or completeness. By usage of the site you acknowledge and agree that Euro Code Shop is not responsible or liable in shape or form for any Third Party Content, and therefore undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users shall use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
– The terms and conditions of each of our products follow those set by the providing company. The customer while making a purchase “Agrees” to these Terms & Conditions.
– Euro Code Shop provides the service and the site on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations, warranties, covenants or conditions of any kind. We do not make any claim that the service or the site will be uninterrupted, error-free or completely secure.
– We cannot be held liable for any financial or legal loss due to any problems arising from our product providers. Those product providers can change their mode of operation/product/service at any time. Refund will NOT be issued If the product provider/manufacturer is non-operational due to some technical issues or closed due to court or closed by law or any other issues including website is inaccessible. We provide purchasing service only.
– After the digital product or purchased service is delivered to you, it is your responsibility to take care of your product. If by any chance you lost, hacked, stolen or by some other way you lost command over your product. We won’t be able to restore, refund or replace it.
– The digital product or purchased service shall not be used by user for any of the purposes :
*To access a content, which violates any copyright, patent; trade mark, trade secret, or other right belonging to any persons;
*To access a content, which has explicit sexual or pornographic substance, materials for adults, materials inciting violence, hatred or racism, or indecent information;
*To access a content which containing viruses and/or other programs (codes, scripts, active content, etc.) designed for operation termination or failure, collection of information leading to loss of confidentiality or losses during operation, obtaining unauthorized access to system resources, restriction in operation of any software, hardware or communication means, and other actions for the purpose of inflicting harm;
*To access a content violating any legislation in the sphere of distributing information on human and child trafficking, production and sales of weapons and/or forbidden substances, and/or material which is illegal, tortuous, threatening, violent, insulting, sensitive, damaging, vulgar, discrediting, entrenching on one’s personal life, or inadmissible on racial, ethnic and other grounds;
*To access a content violating legislation of a country (or any of its part), a citizen whereof such User is, in which it resides, in which it is currently located, or in which it plans to stay with the content.
You agree to indemnify and guarantee Euro Code Shop against any claim or action, losses, and expenses (including court fees) resulting from the violation of the Terms of Service, copyright infraction, or public order troubling.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
– When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “G2A Pay services provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
– You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
– Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to email@example.com.
Any modification of these terms can be made at any time without prior publication or announcement.
All complaints or remarks on errors on our part should be reported by using the email address provided during registration. For any further question or support, please open a Support Ticket.
Code Shop Team
This page was last modified on 25/05/2018